What We Do – Making Your Financial Life Easier
As life expectancy increases, planning for you and your family’s financial future can become complicated. High quality financial planning can never be ‘one-size-fits-all.’ Our Relationship Managers draw upon extensive skills and significant experience to work with you. We ask good questions, we listen to you carefully, and we try to ensure that life’s inevitable complications do not impede your dreams.
We aim to very clearly understand your goals – what is important to you now and your lifestyle expectations at every stage of life. We create detailed long-term financial projections, painting a vivid picture of your current status and your path as you glide toward retirement. And we factor in the individual needs and preferences you have regarding inheritance and philanthropy.
We don’t simply answer your questions. We try to make your financial life easier. Here are a few of the ways we seek to do this:
- By creating and updating your annual net worth statement each year
- By cataloguing and providing feedback on all of your insurance coverage
- By helping clients understand their social security options and optimizing their benefits
- By sending regular email updates on topics such as tax changes or the best online saving options
- By taking care of your annual Minimum Required Distribution (after you reach age 70)
- By reminding you each year to receive your three free annual credit reports
- By updating your account beneficiaries whenever your estate plan changes
- By recommending talented advisors in areas like insurance, estate planning, mortgage refinance, bill-paying, elder care, real estate, etc.
- By creating a retirement-paycheck, an automatic distribution every month to your checking account
- By helping you set up and properly fund 529 plans to save for your children or grandchildren’s college education
- By helping you give away money over time by setting up a donor advised fund, such as the Fidelity Charitable Gift Fund
- By holding complimentary client seminars on topics of interest